1. Tell us your name and something about yourself.
My name is Kered Becker aka ‘Kezza’ and I am an actor, model and rapper. My background is American, German and Australian and me and my partner just moved from Perth to Melbourne to follow our acting and modelling careers – I also want to inspire my son to follow his dreams no matter what.
2. Give us a brief description of what projects you have worked on and achievements you have accomplished so far.
I have just recently appeared in Guy Sebastian’s new music video ‘Gold’- I was a dancer/extra in that music video. I have also appeared in ABC’S ‘Rage’ for a Perth band called ‘The Spitfires’ and I was on UK music channel for a drum and base band called ‘Shockone’. In terms of modelling I have done a number of modelling shoots for various magazines in Perth and in terms of acting I’ve done some short films where I play the bad guy. I did a feature film in Perth called ‘Reason for revenge’ where I played the gang leader and I am recently acting in a feature film called ‘Crestfallen’ wherein I play the killer.
3. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I would rather be a joyful simpleton because I am a worry free person.
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Well the advice i would give to a new born would be to always follow your dreams no matter what and don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough. Only you can make your dreams come true.
5. How far would you go to save a loved one?
I would go to the ends of the Earth and back and do everything in my power to save them – I would stop at nothing until they were safe.
6. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? And that said, what’s holding you back?
One thing i have always wanted to do is sky dive, and the only thing stopping me is the cost of sky diving! I just want to fill what it’s like to fly.
7. What would you do when you have learnt that the world is going to end in 3 hours?
If the world was coming to an end then I would do anything to be with my partner and son and hold them tight so if we did die the last thing I would remember is looking into my partner’s beautiful green eyes and my son’s beautiful face.