Hannah Vanderheide, StarCentral Magazine’s Actress of the Month for the month of February, definitely deserves the chance to explore the power that performance has to heal people on an individual level. After all, her degree in performing arts coupled with her stunning performances that made an entirely admirable acting portfolio cannot be unseen. If there is anyone right now who is worthy of the opportunity to act all the time in any capacity, it should be no other than Hannah.
Presently based in Melbourne, 24-year old Hannah has learned some hard lessons while she was still in her first step into the world of acting. These includes the realisation of how important it is to be surrounded with good people and the knowledge of knowing whom and when to trust. Moving to Melbourne before she turned 20 was one of the greatest decisions she made in her life. It opened so many doors of opportunities for her such as TV show castings and TVC’s. Hannah loved how it all started. In fact, she will never get tired of opening herself to every possibility that the universe might throw on her way.
Hannah admits that the instability of the lifestyle in this industry is very unsettling but she does not let this shake her passion and beliefs. She enjoys the indescribable feeling of being on the scene while having the harmonious connection between her thoughts and body. Adding to its glorious beauty is the unconditional love and support she gets from her family, which makes her devoted to her craft wholeheartedly.
Indeed, when you embrace the industry that you want to be in no matter how good or bad it can sometimes turn out, the effort pays off. In the past, Hannah has secured projects she never thought she could have and has met successful celebrities and film makers that had made her journey truly remarkable. It has just started.
Hannah’s career path was also marked with rejection. It’s typical but whenever she stops and realises how far she has gone from where she began, the pain of hard work is easily replaced by the beauty of successes that she has achieved. This is why she has plenty of reasons to celebrate.
‘LIGHTNING FAST’ Round:
- Last good movie I’ve seen. Night Crawler. It’s creepy, intense and incredible.
- What do you consider beautiful and why? Uncensored, unapologetic honesty. Because it’s hard to find and it has the power to change everything.
- What haven’t you done yet that you wish you could? Run a full marathon in under 4 hours.
- Complete this sentence: “If I had no fear, I’d…” be just like my mum.
- What is the one “flaw” you wouldn’t change about yourself? I have a chunk of hair missing from my right eyebrow from when my sister accidentally whacked me in the head with a golf club. I always feel sad when make-up artists fill it in because it’s so much part of me now.
StarCentral Hot Deals