Waiting for your hair to grow is frustrating and always having the same hair colour can be boring. The solution? Clip-in hair extensions of course:
- Clip-in extensions can transform your look in seconds.
- Real hair is best as it can be washed, coloured and styled like your own hair.
- Clip-in extensions are easily applied to hair shoulder-length or longer.
- They can be a great weekend option for those who like to change up their look .
- They can be removed at any time and therefore do not damage your natural hair.
- They require less maintenance compared with permanent hair extensions as wear and tear is minimal. They can be removed when you go to bed (more comfortable) and you can remove them to avoid damage while in the pool or surf.
Trying out the dip-dyed trend:
StarCentral Magazine consulted the expertise of Kristy Gibson at Miss Bliss Boutique at Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia to trial the dip-dyed clip-in extension trend. The hair used is 100 percent remy grade, “dip dyed” in graduated shades of black and vibrant purple. Three wefts of hair were attached using clips.
The hair was then styled in various ways, demonstrating the versatilty of clip-in extensions:
Keep in mind that there are many colour options, whatever your favourite colour – it can be achieved with dip-dyeing. The best part about clip-in extensions? You can return to your natural hair whenever you want. There’s no need to bleach the ends of your real hair and it’s great if your employer stipulates a natural hair colour.
For more information on hair extension trends and hair styling visit the Miss Bliss Boutique website: http://www.blissindustries.com.au/id2.html
Also, the Miss Bliss Boutique facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Bliss-Hair-Boutique/358584117491997
Happy styling x
Image of Kim Kardashian: extensionsbyerica.wordpress.com
Image of celebrity montage: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490338657649875&set=a.401739326509809.126734.358584117491997&type=1&theater#!/pages/Miss-Bliss-Hair-Boutique/358584117491997
Hairstyle images: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Bliss-Hair-Boutique/358584117491997 .
Photography/Hair Styling: Kristy Gibson, Miss Bliss Boutique
Model: Patricia Higgins