MISS MULTIVERSE AUSTRALIA, it’s not ‘just’ another Pageant.
It’s Official: The Registration For Season 2 Of Australia’s Most Adventurous Contest & Reality TV Show Is Now Open!
Australia’s most intense, grueling, adventurous but still glamorous pageant and reality TV series is now accepting applications for Season Two.
Miss Multiverse Australia is a high-end model contest and reality TV Show that follows the self-discovery journey of the contestants in the show.
Throw in a dash of “Next Top Model”, mix in a splash of “The Apprentice” and a large serving of “Survivor” and the result is Miss Multiverse Australia.
Miss Multiverse Australia launched its search for Australia’s most multi-faceted, determined and beautiful woman once again. Each season is filmed amongst adventurous and iconic Australian settings, capturing the raw and stunning beauty of this country.
National Director, Yolandi Franken says: “The contest has grown each year and we are expecting 2020 to be the best year yet!”
The contestant who is crowned Miss Multiverse Australia will represent Australia in the Dominican Republic, the Caribbean, staying at the breathtaking, super tropical and all-inclusive Hard Rock Resort in September 2020.
Only twenty Australian models will be selected for the Australian finals, the winner will compete in the Caribbean against 29 international models.
WHY SHOULD YOU COMPETE FOR THE MISS MULTIVERSE AUSTRALIA CROWN?
- Miss Multiverse Australia provides excellent publicity for contestants across platforms such as The Miss Multiverse Australia Instagram, Facebook, websites and the platforms of their media partners.
- You will have access to opportunities to travel and model internationally if selected as a finalist.
- You will increase your modeling portfolio with photographic opportunities at stunning locations.
- You will have access to exclusive photoshoots with Miss Multiverse Australia professional photographers.
- The TV series provides you with an excellent publicity opportunity.
- The winner will have a featured spread in both Maxim magazine and StarCentral magazine.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity while making new connections and friendships.
- $150,000 worth of Publicity Exposure for National Finalists
- You will experience a self-discovery journey, learn more about yourself and most importantly GROW.
- You will have a platform to expand your social media reach.
- Did we mention the gifts? You will receive a lot of gifts!
- You will join the Miss Multiverse Australia family for life, modeling offers, and other opportunities are often presented to previous contestants.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MISS MULTIVERSE AUSTRALIA?
Be warned, this competition is not for the faint-hearted, lazy or undetermined. You will be tested and challenged. There are elimination rounds, and only the best of the best can remain.
Miss Multiverse Australia is searching for women who are established models, sophisticated and well-educated, with strong social, interpersonal and emotional intelligence. Women who believe in and live a healthy and athletic lifestyle.
- Age: 18 to 34
- Education: higher-level education, minimum college/TAFE education is required.
- Experience: must have experience with photographic and/or catwalk modeling.
- Dress size: small to medium
- BMI: 18-24
- Height: 170cm minimum
- Fitness level: medium to high endurance and fitness level, with a great bikini body.
- Relationship Status: can be single, married, divorced, widowed, allowed to have children.
- Language: must be able to speak and understand English.
- Social Profile: good moral standards and outstanding social skills (no nude or overly raunchy photos online).
- Preferable: no tattoos, although small tattoos will be considered if they can be covered.
All additional rules and regulations related to the TV series, including the packing list, will be provided when the applicant is accepted as a Miss Multiverse Australia contestant.
THE COMPETITION & THE TV SERIES:
The series follows the self-discovery journey of the contestants as they compete under intense pressure to prove they have what it takes to win the crown, the title of “Miss Multiverse Australia “and represent Australia abroad….all under the watchful eye of cameras that are documenting their every move. The contestants will be judged on their leadership and entrepreneurial skills, their charisma, social etiquette, business capabilities, social and emotional intelligence, communication and public speaking skills, as well as their modeling abilities. The judges have made sure it won’t be easy.
Entries Close: Friday 1 August 2020
Finalists Announced: 3 August 2020
Australian Contest: 15 August-23 August (could be extended with a week later) 2020
International Contest: September 2020 (the competition will last for a total of three weeks.)
The journey of all National and International finalists will be available for streaming in the Miss Multiverse Australia reality TV series.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org